Download our Brochure today! >
We believe customers want to invest in “The Right” solutions for their companies. At Tallega Software, we believe “The Right” solution should have the following attributes:
A balanced combination of process alteration and technology to achieve clearly defined business and operational goals.
- Sometimes, a simple change to a business process can deliver stellar results. There are also those business operations that derive tremendous improvements with specific technology that is implemented the right way. Have your ever seen great technology implemented the wrong way? We have and it’s not pretty.
- Of course, the only way to know if you’re successful is to clearly define the business and operational goals you want to achieve before the project begins. Projects that start without clearly defined goals often come in late and over budget. We know how to help you develop realistic goals so your project comes in on time and on budget.
The proper type and amount of software and hardware that aligns with functional and operational specifications.
- With so many choices of hardware and software products available today, it is very hard to choose what is right for your particular project. You may even hear vendors say, “After all, it’s only software; we can develop whatever you need.” That’s true. With enough time and money, you can get whatever you want. We would ask that you remember the saying, “Be careful what you ask for, because you just might get it.”
- Some customers try to solve this by sending out a RFP (request for proposal), which they believe will help them find the right technology (and vendor) for them. The problem is, the vendors get so wrapped around the axle competing with each other that they really lose sight of the real reasons for the project. Or worse, they don’t respond to the RFP, because going through the RFP response process is very expensive and time consuming and if they didn’t help write the specifications in the RFP, their chances of winning are generally small.
A solution that is in line with your technology infrastructure specifications, operational polices and value expectations.
- Have you ever tried to implement technology that you knew would help your business unit, but IT would not approve it? Or maybe, IT found just the product you need to improve productivity in your unit, but your users could never figure out how to use it? We thought so.
- What we know is that for a content management solution to be successful, users have to use it. You don’t need us to tell you that, but finding a solution that; 1. End users readily adopt and become more productive. 2. Is supported by IT and, 3. Delivers ROI (measurable value), should be the basis of a successful solution. The best way to get that is to work with someone that is experienced in multiple technologies and is not driven by the success of one product, but is driven by the customer’s short-term success, which will lead to a long-term relationship.
A partner with the experience and accountability that you can call on to be your “trusted advisor”.
- We believe this says it all. Tallega Software was not established to be a product and services provider. The products and services we offer are the tools of our trade and we are very good at knowing which tools to use for each given business situation. Every employee at Tallega Software is focused on earning the trust of every customer, by being experts in our craft and being accountable for the work we are hired to do.
- The real mission for Tallega Software is to know that when a customer needs help, they simply look to their phone and push the button that says “Trusted Advisor” - Tallega Software. That’s when we’ll know that we’re just getting started.